An outstanding opportunity has arisen for a highly motivated and energetic Cellar Door team member to assist in the day to day running of the Cellar Door.
We would like you to join us if you have a passion for wine and people, enjoy working in a small, dedicated team and want to be part of this dynamic growing company. The position will be offered on a casual basis, rostered over 7 days.
Reporting directly to the Cellar Door Manager, you will need to demonstrate:
- High level of communication and excellent customer service skills
- Previous sales experience and acquired wine knowledge
- Excellent organisational skills and attention to detail
- POS, database management and relevant CRM software knowledge
- Computer skills in MS suite and MYOB an advantage
- Experience in event coordination preferred but not essential
If you meet the above criteria please send your resume and letter of interest to the Direct to Customer Manager – email email@example.com by COB Friday 5th May.