Welcome to our December edition of the Two Hands Wines newsletter, Instinctively Curious.
We wanted to take this opportunity to thank you for all of your support throughout 2023. It has been an amazing year welcoming so many of the Two Hands family to cellar door and getting to meet you in your own backyard at the many events we have been to and hosted.
Here are some of our highlights for 2023 (click the red links to learn more!):
- Donated over $42,000 to Hutt Street Centre through our Blue Skies Cabernet Franc release
- We attended/hosted 23 events around Australia (Including the amazing Sunset on Seppeltsfield Rd)
- Yesterday’s Hero Grenache from our Picture Series was your most popular wine at Cellar Door
- We introduced 3 new wines to our portfolio, two of them Shiraz (taking the total to 19!)
- We welcomed two new calves, Dusty & Rusty, to our Scottish Highlander fold
- Visited Brutus at Holy Grail over 50 times on Vineyard Experiences with guests
- Won two trophies at the Barossa Wine Show
- Were named one the Top 100 Wineries by the Halliday Companion
- Became a certified member of Sustainable Winegrowing Australia
Don’t miss out on that last minute Christmas gift or special bottle to enjoy with your Christmas dinner.
Check out our Christmas Gift Guide for some special offers and stocking filler ideas.
Our warehouse elves are busy getting your orders out to you and we don’t want you to miss out. Due to the busy season our final collection date with Australia Post is December 19th so to receive your wine before Christmas it is important to be placed by no later than Friday 15th December.
Any order received after this date may take longer to reach you and we cannot guarantee delivery before Christmas. Speaking of deliveries, if you don’t already have it the Australia Post app is the best way to keep track of your shipment. You can download it HERE.
CHRISTMAS & NEW YEAR OPENING HOURS
Cellar door is open regular hours 11am-5pm every day
We are closed Christmas Day, Boxing Day and New Years Day.
As one of the busiest weeks of the year it is important to make a booking before your trip to the Barossa to avoid disappointment. Please click HERE to book your tasting.
For those that want to enjoy our beautiful grounds and relax with a glass of wine rather than a formal tasting over the holiday break, our Brutus wine bar is open Friday, Saturday and Sunday each week. Take in the ambience of the courtyard and lawn area with a selection of Two Hands wines by the glass and a cheese plate. Bookings are recommended for larger groups, please contact our cellar door team with any queries or booking requests.
Mitch, originally from sunny Queensland, discovered wine on a visit to Barossa Valley. Upon returning to his home state, he threw away another career to immerse himself in the wine industry. He’s honed his passion for the industry as a Sales Rep & Bar Manager in Queensland, and since moving to Barossa, he’s worked in some of Barossa’s best wineries in sales. When not welcoming and educating our guests on their visit to our home at Cellar Door or on Vineyard Tours, you can find him working on one of his vintage cars or hitting the road in one of the said cars to the outback or another wine region, enjoying good coffee, good food and great company!